Special Session on Big Data and Intelligence Fusion Analytics (BDIFA2021)
34th International Conference on Industrial, Engineering & Other Applications of Applied Intelligent Systems (IEA/AIE 2021)
Big Data has recently gained significant interest from various communities and industries. A great deal of research and technology has been conducted and developed to analyze data, provide solutions or envision knowledge to solve specific problems. Intelligence fusion analytics combine and analyze data of all forms and sources, cooperate and perform complicated analysis and research investigations using intelligent methods and approaches. It is hoped that several decision-making entities, such as business entities, will accelerate their business strategy and benefit.
Therefore, the goal of this special issue is to look forward for new ideas, theories and innovations in this field. We want to offer researchers and practitioners the opportunity to propose new, promising research directions based on the following subjects, but not only: This special session aims to bring together professionals, engineers, academics and industrial people worldwide to discuss and exchange new ideas and the latest achievements in developing Intelligent Systems and e-applications.
Call for paper
We are inviting original research submissions (FULL 12 pages) and work-in-progress (SHORT 6 pages). Submitted papers must be formatted using the Springer LNCS/LNAI style.
Topics of interest include but not limited to:
- Theoretical framework for Big Data and Intelligence Fusion Analytics
- Big Data and Intelligence Fusion Analytics fundamental theory
- Big Data and Intelligence Fusion Analytics new technologies
- Big Data and Intelligence Fusion Analytics current issues
- AI in Big Data and Intelligence Fusion Analytics
- Intelligence Fusion Analytics in IoT
- Intelligence Fusion Analytics in Mobile Application
- Intelligence Fusion Analytics in social science, applied science, engineering, sport science, medicine, healthcare, finance, business, law, education, transportation, retailing and telecommunication
Big Data and Intelligence Fusion Analytics visualization
● Paper Submission:
December 15, 2020 Extended to 20 January 2021
● Notification of Acceptance: February 28, 2021
● Camera Ready Paper: April 1, 2021
● Conference Dates: July 26-29, 2021
*Announcement: Due to the current pandemic of COVID-19, virtual video presentation can be considered and allowed for presenters from affected regions and countries.
Submission Site: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/IEAAIE2021/Submission/Index
- Ali Selamat, Univ. Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia; email: email@example.com
- Nor Azura Abdul Ghani, Univ. Teknologi Mara (UiTM), Malaysia; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrique Herrera-Viedma, University of Granada, Spain; email: email@example.com
- Onderej Krejcar, Hradec-Kralove University, Czech Republic; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Imam Much Ibnu Subroto, Universitas Islam Sultan Agung, Indonesia; email: email@example.com
- Sigeru Omatu, Hiroshima University, Japan; E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org
- Masurah Mohamad, Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM), Malaysia; email: email@example.com
Contact Masurah Mohamad <firstname.lastname@example.org>