Special Session on Intelligent Systems and e-Applications (iSeA)
34th International Conference on Industrial, Engineering & Other Applications of Applied Intelligent Systems (IEA/AIE 2021)
In the industry revolution 4.0, many Intelligent Systems and e-applications have been created to better serve the increasing needs of the people. They bring much benefits for working in industrial and social development.
E-applications are electronically/network based applications for the social development of communities, such as e-learning, e-commerce, e-governance, e-health, and so forth. Those applications use electronic media, and information and communication technologies to do their works. They are effective and feasible methods of systems to manage and process via the Internet. They also work on information and data of social networks. E-applications are one of the information technology solutions and become popular method worldwide. They provide highly effective management, reduces the time, effort and money of individuals and organizations.
Besides, the intelligent systems based on intelligent computing technology are the useful methods to solve problems for e-applications. They include a range of techniques, such as Artificial Intelligence, Pattern Recognition, Evolutionary Computing, Neuroscience & Bioscience, Soft Computing, IoT, Big Data. This special session aims to bring together professionals, engineers, academics and industrial people worldwide to discuss and exchange new ideas and the latest achievements in developing Intelligent Systems and e-applications.
Call for paper
We are inviting original research submissions (FULL 12 pages) and work-in-progress (SHORT 6 pages). Submitted papers must be formatted using the Springer LNCS/LNAI style.
Relevant topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Intelligent tutoring system
- Intelligent Problem Solver
- Intelligent Agent for management systems.
- Intelligent Information Systems
- Tools and Technology for Knowledge Management
- Expert systems
- Ontological Engineering
- Document Retrieval Systems
- Methods for automated evaluation in e-learning.
- Business Intelligence.
- Social network and information diffusion
- E-Marketing and Consumer Behaviour
- Intelligent Applications for e-Management.
- E-health applications and software.
- Innovative Models in e-Management.
- Multimedia Processing in applications.
- Computational Modeling, Mobility and Big Data.
Other future trends and issues in intelligent e-applications.
● Paper Submission: December 15, 2020
● Notification of Acceptance: February 28, 2021
● Camera Ready Paper: April 1, 2021
● Conference Dates: July 26-29, 2021
Submission Site: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/IEAAIE2021/Submission/Index
Accepted papers will be selected to extend for publishing on a special issue of International Journal of Digital Enterprise Technology. Such papers will go through a second formal reviewing process to meet the quality standard of this journal.
- Nhon V. Do – Hong Bang International University (HIU), Vietnam
- Ali Selamat – Universiti of Teknologi Malaysia (UTM), Malaysia
- Chiaki Sakama – Wakayama University, Japan
Contact Hien D. Nguyen, University of Information Technology (UIT), VNU-HCM, Vietnam (email@example.com) – secretary of this special session.